R.S. Venuturupalli, M.D., Inc.
• Payment is due at the time of service unless arrangements have been made in advance by your carrier. Any balance due on your account will be collected at the time of any visit. We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Personal check. Checks returned for non-sufficient funds will be charged a $25 admin fee.
• Please note that your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. As a service to you, we will file your insurance claim if you assign the benefits to the doctor – in other words, you agree to have your insurance company pay the doctor directly. If your insurance company does not pay the practice within a reasonable period, we may request a payment from you. If we later receive a check from your insurer, we will refund any overpayment to you.
• We have made prior arrangements with many insurance companies and other health plans to accept an assignment of benefits (In Plan Network). We will bill them, and you are required to pay a co-payment at the time of your visit.
• If you are insured by a plan that we do not have a prior arrangement with (Out of Plan Network), we will prepare and send the claim for you. If you are responsible for deductible and/or co-insurance, it is due at the time of your visit.
• Not all insurance plans cover all services. In the event your insurance plan determines a service to be “not covered”, you will be responsible for the complete charge. Payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office.
• You, the patient, remain at all times responsible for understanding what your health plan will and will not cover. If you are unclear about any financial aspect of you health care, please contract your health plan or ask to speak to a member of our billing staff.
• As of January 1st 2012, a small administrative charge will be applicable for any forms that need to be filled out by the office including disability, return to work, special equipment requests etc. Additionally, a charge may apply to certain after hours and weekend calls especially if a medication needs to be refilled or called in.